Monday, January 21, 2013

Life drawing

It's going to be the last time I'm going to be able to do the Monday life drawing session at AVAA for a while since I have Japanese class those days, so I figured I should go. Nevermind all the times I could have gone quite easily and didn't.

Out of all the sketches I did, I walked away with a measly three not horrible ones. And one of them wasn't even of the model. Not proud of myself here.

I'm also finding myself increasingly annoyed by my ASUS Slate. I didn't think pressure sensitivity mattered that much to me, but that lower bound - the one between not reading and its first sensitivity level - is really important. Really can't get any subtle shading with it. Can't wait for THE artist slate to come out, whatever and whenever that may be. Or do the sensible thing and learn to draw with a pencil.


No comments: